Jumat, 16 Juli 2010

who am i ??

today. .
for the umpteenth time I am awake. .
thinking of something similar. . The same as the previous day. .
I hate .. I'm sick ..
I feel like crying .. because this all
I want to run out of this problem ..
do you understand what I mean? maybe not ..


do you ever feel afraid, afraid of losing like this feeling?
look at me .. !
in your eyes I am strong but look into .. I'm fragile
who she is always there behind you?
who they are always around you?
those who understand more about yourself

I felt like a nobody ..
I am nothing ..
I'm only a stupid girl who always fooled by them
there is still much better
there is still much better than me

1 komentar:

  1. For me, you are the greatest gift from God, don't you know that i'm afraid losing you too ? don't you see my tears drop directly to earth ?

    BalasHapus